Parmesan Truffle Tater Tots by Spoonful of Flour
4 cups tater tots, frozen
4 tsp truffle oil
1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
3 tsp dried parsley
Pinch of salt
Place tater tots on a large baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and bake according to package directions.
While still hot, combine the cooked tater tots with the truffle oil, parmesan cheese and dried parsley in a large bowl. Gently toss to evenly coat the tater tots. Add salt to taste and serve immediately.
I edited the actual link to the actual recipe :’D cheers
A stack of vegan pancakes that replicate Oreo cookies in a healthy way. Chocolate pancakes make a delicious base for a creamy, coconut-based filling. Start your day with dessert, that’s what I say.
LET ME REPEAT THAT STATEMENT.
And they don’t look that hard, either. @_@ Pancaaaaaaakes!
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
Chocolate Banana Birthday Cake with Maple Glazed Walnuts